Friday 15 July 2016

Dua'a E Aafiyat

Dua'a E Aafiyat

O Allah send blessings on Muhammad and on his children, and take the matter of my welfare in Your hand! take me in under Your protection, allow me to enter into Your impregnable sanctuary.

I look up to Your generous assurance, fill me with the sense of total security under Your shelter , give out to me Your surety as a charity, award to me Your guarantee as a gift, spread out the kindness of Your patronage, make the availability of Your assistance easy for me, and let there be no hindrance between me and Your support, in this and the next world.

O Allah send blessings on Muhammad and on his children, and grant me ample, effective, exclusive, expanding and protective safety;
which gives strength to my limbs,
and helps rile in this and the next world.

Give me as a gift safe and sound health,
perfection of faith, a discerning mind,
success in my pursuits,reverential fear for Your inspiring might,
courage to obediently carry out Your commandments;
and to avoid that which has been denounced as Your disobedience.

O Allah give me sufficient means,so long as You keep me alive, this year, and year after year ,to perform Hajj and Umra,
and to call on the graves of Your messenger (the Holy Prophet) and his Ahl ul Bayt, [bestow Your blessings. Your mercy and Your bounties on him and on his children. peace be on them (all). for ever].

Accept and acknowledge my (these) acts,and keep them with You as my advance deposit.
Make me speak Your praise, express gratitude to You. mention Your remembrance. and sing Your glorification.
and let me set my heart on the right path of Your religion.

Shield me and my children from the danger of the accursed Shaytan, poisonous animals and reptiles, people of vulgar and vile dispositions;
and save me and my children from the evil of the rebel Shaytan, obstinate ruler and arrogant affluence;
and keep me and my children safe from the harm (as a whole) of the timid and the violent. the celebrated and the plebeian, the insignificant and the powerful, the near and the distant;
protect me and my children against the sly wickedness of those, among  the Jinn and humans, who made war in opposition to Your Holy Prophet, and his Ahl ul Bayt;
and drive away the evil forces,all of which are under the domain of Your control. Verily Your path is the right path.

O Allah send blessings on Muhammad and on his children, and bring to nothing the underhand intrigues devised against me by the  vile plotter (under the satanic influence), and trap him in his own trickery, draw a curtain between him and me so that his eyes do not see me, his ears do not hear me,his tongue does not speak about me,
and he may be deprived of the power of insight,
in order to prevent him from hatching mischief whereby his high-and-mightiness is crushed, his arrogance is humbled, his authority is broken down, his haughtiness is dissolved;
and protect me from his mischief,his evil, his slander, his reproach,his accusation, his envy, his hostility, his traps, his schemes and his friends and followers, verily You are almighty, all-powerful.


No comments:

Post a Comment